Window thumbnail and Javascript

J Janz kde at juniorjanz.net
Thu Dec 30 14:11:36 CET 2010

Hello, there,

I asked about this a good while ago and back then JS bindings were still
getting stablelized. As I don't see documentation for this specific issue, I
come to ask again: is there a way for a JavaScript plasmoid to make use of
window thumbnail like, for example, those on taskbar items' hover? If there
isn't yet, would it be easily feasable for 4.6 (I know it's right there at
the corner but if easy and quick to do, it'd be a bit more of feature
completion, wouldn't it)?

I don't know how to do it myself but if someone point me good directions I
might give it a shot. Other than that, I have to wait for someone to step up
and do it. =/

Thanks, in advance.

"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e
todo o que vive e crê em mim não morrerá, eternamente. Crês isto?"
O Senhor, Jesus Cristo - Jo.11:25-26