Installing Plasma.Service *.operations file

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 01:26:52 CET 2010

On Thursday 23 December 2010 00:58:35 Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In data mercoledì 22 dicembre 2010 15:40:59, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> >  bet the Python DataEngine bindings are messed up and don't check for the
> >
> > file in the "services" location.
>
> I think it's doable somehow. Thomas, can you mail me the code (better, the
> package) that's supposed to use the .operations file? As I have no
> knowledge on that part of Plasma, I'd need a working example to make
> tests.

Sure, but the code is really messy right now and I need to get some sleep ;-)
I'll wrap it up tomorrow afternoon (GMT+1) and send you the package.
Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L