Installing Plasma.Service *.operations file

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:12:39 CET 2010

Hi

Still trying to grasp how DataEngines and the lot works, but getting a bit
closer :-)

An - I suppose - simple question: I need to install an <enginename>.operations
file together with the dataengine package. Is there a standard way of doing
this or should I make some hack with KGlobal.dirs().localkdedir() and then
append 'share/apps/plasma/services'? It seems rather hackish but I bet I've
missed something very obvious..?

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L