First try on Git repo for kdebase-workspace

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Dec 14 19:01:09 CET 2010

>> heh of course it matters... its what everyone will call it.

No, I meant that it doesn't really matter that the repo name contains
kde so that ppl can track where is it from. If they want to, they can
always put it in kde/workspace, kdesc/workspace, etc.

Maybe it is just me, but I've never called plasma addons "kdeplasma addons" etc.

> well, in THAT case the answer is obvious. fluffybunny.

And we can then say to the fluffy people "we has ya repo, peeps" :)

Ch

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard