Desktop Slideshow Settings

Steven Sroka steven.sroka at live.ca
Mon Dec 6 01:38:33 CET 2010

Sorry for the late reply, I just switched to KDE 4.6 Beta 1 and it took some time to get stable and fast enough to set up the development dependancies. I'm try to prevent the slideshow wallpaper from changing everytime a user clicks 'OK' after clicking 'Apply'.

I'm assuming the settingsChanged() signal is emitted twice, once by 'Apply' and once by 'OK'. Is there anyway to stop the signal from emitting from the 'OK' button if the settings aren't changed (because the 'Apply' button has already emitted the signal and done all the necessary work)?