QtJolie and remote widgets

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Aug 24 16:23:41 CEST 2010

On Sunday 22 August 2010 11:50:41 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Saturday 21 August 2010 23:59:52 Dario Freddi wrote:
> > You probably remember that back in the days (I'm talking about Tokamak in
> > Randa) I helped Rob getting remote widgets in shape for release. This
> > also implied putting a private branch of QtJolie straight into
> > libplasma, due to the fact that the current QtJolie release did not
> > support certain features which were needed for remote widgets.
>
> Well, also we still have *no* QtJolie release as I never found the time to
> put it in a releasable state (which I might be able to do in the next few
> days BTW).

For the record, QtJolie 0.0.1 is out, go grab it when it's still warm:
http://ktown.kde.org/~ervin/qtjolie/releases

I'm obviously not committing to BC yet, I plan to do that from 0.1 upward
though, next break would then happen for 1.0, 2.0 and so on.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net