PlasmaKPart moved to kdereview

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 14:21:45 CEST 2010

- KPartView

This is a bad name to have in an unnamespaced class. Rename to
KPartPlasmaView perhaps?

KConfigGroup config() - missing docs and should not be inline

static int mainViewId() { return 1; } broken by design it appears

No dpointers

- PlasmaKPart

Not in namespace and no K prefix. Dubious classname.

bool openFile() { return true; }; inline method and dubious

missing dpointer

Note that the dpointer issues matter since people will have to link
directly to the class to make use of the methods that are not standard
kpart ones so binary compatibility would be needed. An alternative
would be to use a KParts extension for these methods as khtml does,
but it's not the case here.

Regards

Rich.