preview in wallpaper dialog

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:43:26 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Vitor Boschi <vitorboschi at gmail.com> wrote:
> We may put a preview button that displays the wallpaper fullscreen,
> while hiding the config dialog for a while.

There was a brainstorm idea that, when you hovered over a particular
wallpaper it would temporarily replace fade out the configuration
dialog and replace your existing wallpaper with the one you hovered
over (with all your plasmoids intact).  A button would work as well,
but I think having it show how your desktop will really look, complete
with plasmoids, is important since a lot of wallpapers and plasma
themes do not work well together.

-Todd