rebooting the JJ Tasks page

Asraniel asraniel at fryx.ch
Sat Aug 7 13:25:40 CEST 2010

there are currently 2 bugs in that list, they both don't have the
junior-jobs tag in bugzilla, should it be added?

you can get all plasma junior jobs on this page:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=junior-
jobs&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit&product=plasma

geets

Beat Wolf