Plasmoids for KDevelop's project dashboard

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 6 01:58:11 CEST 2010

On August 5, 2010, Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> > On August 5, 2010, Aleix Pol wrote:
> > > Well, a good start would be the plugins that will be found in any
> > > installation (as I understood, some applets should be moved to
> > > kdebase/runtime and it would be great to know which one are these).
> >
> > no plasmoids have moved there as of yet.
>
> Yes, I meant the plasmoids that are going to be there.

that would be "the ones you provide with your app". anything more than that
is looking for assumptions that can not be made, nor should be made.
otherwise, we end up stuck with either a very small set of plasmoids that we
can never get rid of or a huge set of default installed plasmoids that we're
 also stuck with. neither is great.

> > > Is there anyone using these arguments anyway?
> >
> > iirc: notes,
 picture frame, web plasmoid(s) .. could well be more by now

> >  ..
>
> I meant applications/clients using that arguments feature.
> Desktop is not using that afaik, is it?

it is.

humru othro a kohnu se
GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209
 0C6F 7C47 B1EA  EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43