Plasmoids for KDevelop's project dashboard

Aleix Pol aleixpol at
Thu Aug 5 19:53:18 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at> wrote:

> On August 5, 2010, Aleix Pol wrote:
> > Well, a good start would be the plugins that will be found in any
> > installation (as I understood, some applets should be moved to
> > kdebase/runtime and it would be great to know which one are these).
> no plasmoids have moved there as of yet.
Yes, I meant the plasmoids that are going to be there.

Plasmoids in kdeplasma-addons are not useful to me because they might not be
installed (kdeplasma-addons is not a runtime dependency and I don't think it
should be).

> > We could twist that a little and
>  make it like... if it's a URL then it's a
> > file and if it's a String then it's text. I could do that if you want so.
> >
> > Is there anyone using these arguments anyway?
> iirc: notes, picture frame, web plasmoid(s) .. could well be more by now
>  ..

I meant applications/clients using that arguments feature.
Desktop is not using that afaik, is it?