[Nepomuk] Activities and desktop events - Results from the meeting

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Aug 3 21:17:14 CEST 2010

> standardQuery( ResourcesForActivityQuery, ResourceTerm(activity) )
> &&
> standardQuery( ResourcesForApplicationQuery, ResourceTerm(app) )
> &&
> standardQuery( MostImportantResourcesQuery )

Ok, works for me.

> how so? and which approach is better? Adding dedicated methods for all

The only thing I have against it is that we are limited to one
parameter - it gets a bit dirty if at some point we decide we need to
have standard queries with more params*.

Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied.

Cheerio,
Ivan

* it could probably be done via varargs or something if needed...

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard