[Nepomuk] Activities and desktop events - Results from the meeting

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Aug 3 18:20:57 CEST 2010

> - only resources that have an event related to the app

^^ to be used instead of the 'recently opened documents'

> both do not really seem useful though as IMHO there would be too many
> false-negatives.

If the app uses this system to notify us of open/modify/close events,
there wouldn't be any false-negatives. If not, then it can't really
expect the above to work.

> please check the attached header and tell me if the API is acceptable. I
> did not define special standard queries for "fav res of type X" since
> that ca easily be done via:

How do we get MostImportantResources for a specific activity?
Intersecting the results of MIR and
resources-related-to-DE-related-to-activity?

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard