Review Request: [Quicklaunch] Refactoring of the Quicklaunch applet

Ingomar Wesp ingomar at wesp.name
Tue Apr 27 21:48:48 CEST 2010

Lukas Appelhans wrote:
> Can you make the configuration of the rows first and then have the force
> setting (aka swap the place of them), that'd make more sense to me as the
> user reads the options from top to bottom, not knowing that there are any
> row/column settings... :)

That's a good idea, seems more plausible to me as well. I'll change that
before committing.

> Except that the patch is absuletely fine to go in... the applet now has a
> much better quality than before... :)

Thanks, I'm very happy to hear that.

> Btw, as you pretty much rewrote the applet, may you also take over the
> maintainership? :)

I'd love to :)

Being a bit of a newbie still, however, I don't know whom to contact / what to
do in order to get this underway. So I'm afraid I'm going to need a few hints
in this regards.

Thanks for your continued support.

Best regards,
Ingo