Plasma Media Center progress

Christophe Olinger olingerc at binarylooks.com
Fri Apr 23 08:05:55 CEST 2010

Same conclusion from my side. First the basic fucntionality and UI polish,
then feature additions.

I also agree with Alessandro that extragear sounds like a good home, but as
was side before: in due time.

I finished the slideshow part yesterday and hope I can submit to reviewboard
this afternoon.

Cheers,

Christophe Olinger