Reviewing Plasma themes

nuno pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Apr 12 15:44:12 CEST 2010

A Segunda, 12 de Abril de 2010 14:30:27 Aleksey Alekseyev você escreveu:

> One would think that default theme shipped with KDE SC 4.4 shouldn't
> have all these problems -- yet it's very hard to see something on
> network monitoring widget with this theme (also: please make "old" Air
> available as an alternative)

Hey from my end can you please send me the specific problems you have with air
or oxygen/plasma theme. We can fix oxygen and air, since we officially
maintain them.
Non kde oficial themes you need to talk with those themes creators. so they
can address them.

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"