Character-Runner

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Apr 12 12:12:06 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, 9. April 2010 00:57:10 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On April 8, 2010, Anton Kreuzkamp wrote:
> > I would appreciate it if you could review it and possibly integrate it
> > into Trunk. Thanks.
>
> looks good. two comments on it:
>
> * context.query() is already trim()'d, so you don't have to re-trim() them.
>
> * in reloadConfiguration, the runner should create one or more QuerySyntax
> objects and register them with addSyntax or setSyntaxes.
>
> other than that, if you'd like to maintain this in KDE's svn, that'd be
>  cool. you'll need an svn account[1] and commit to maintaining the plugin.
>  it would go into kdeplasma-addons/runners.

It arrived there now, but the runner is broken i18n-wise.

Messages are extracted to plasma_runner_charrunner, but via the first argument
in the K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER macro it tries to load the non existing catalog
plasma_runner_CharacterRunner.

How to fix that bug, renaming the catalog or the arg in K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER
macro?

--
Burkhard Lück