plasma listview

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Thu Apr 8 00:48:30 CEST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for all the replies.
In listview i can have gridview(n rows X m cols) to display thumbnail
of items like in folderview
or plasmamediacenter(in gridview mode),
or something like in this screenshot
http://kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=116413&file1=116413-1.png&file2=&file3=&name=Online+Photo+Effects+Service+Client
or something like 'add widget dialog' to display thumbnails in 1 row x
N columns gridview.

What would be the suggested implementation as a reference?

Thanks,
Reza