plasma listview

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Apr 7 18:57:16 CEST 2010

On April 7, 2010, Reza Shah wrote:
> Hi,
> I created a wrapper for QListView inside QGraphicsProxyWidget, because
> i have a plasmoid which need a listview.
> Is it possible if my wrapper can be included in plasma library?

i don't think it's a common use case that we want to support in libplasma
itself. thankfully, it's not a large amount of code for individual applets to
cary with them. but the whole "bridging QAbstractItemModel into
QGraphicsScene" needs a better solution than QGraphicsProxyWidget, which is to
say i'm looking to the Qt hackers for this one.

humru othro a kohnu se