Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [GSoC] Proposal: Authentication for scripted plasmoid downloaded from the web

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:33:19 CEST 2010

Since plasmate is designed for lowering the bar for contribution to KDE, it
means that almost certainly a tipical user won't be familiar with the
concept of creating keys using kgpg. So that's why I'd like to provide a
simplified widget for these operations. That's also the reason why I want to
keep these keys separated between all the others because, if they aren't
kept divided, the dev could delete the wrong entry by mistake, and this
could be really bad.