Containment view

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:41:49 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On April 1, 2010, todd rme wrote:
>> >
>> > yes
>>
>> Here it is.
>
> it's a bug and crash in Qt. what version of Qt are you using?

4.6.2-107.1 (openSUSE version).  Are you sure the bug is the fault of
Qt?  The code is based on the screensaver corona's add widget dialog,
and it doesn't crash.  Neither does the desktop corona version.  I
would think that if everything else works fine, but my program
crashes, then the problem is probably in my program, right?

-Todd