QtScript bindings

Tommi Mikkonen tjm at cs.tut.fi
Mon Sep 14 19:27:31 CEST 2009

Hi Guys,

What I'd personally like to do is to create the same stuff downloadable
at lively.cs.tut.fi/qt inside a plasmoid using plain JavaScript. In
essence everything that runs in a separate window could be a plasmoid,
to the extend that I could create a debugging plasmoid for some other
plasmoid.

In the present implementation, we have generated full bindings to Qt
APIs using qtscriptgenerator, and then we use the APIs for composing
mashups etc. This means a considerable extension to Plasmoid JavaScript
interfaces, including stuff like xml processing, networking etc.

tjm