Tokamak III Wrap Up

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Sep 7 07:59:17 CEST 2009

On September 5, 2009, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Maybe also a personal note to everybody involved: I really enjoyed working
>  with everybody, and to me T3 was serious fun. You rock! Thanks for having
>  me being part of such a great team. I mean it.

+100 on that.

i just got into the house, the cats are mauling me with attention and i'm
dreadfully tired. i'm sending of a few MUST SEND emails and then i'm heading
to bed. when i wake up on Monday i will proof read the article and send a
further update.

until then ... what a meeting! i hope that T4 (which looks like it could very
well be in Nuremberg! thanks to Sebas for starting in on that already...)
will give even more people from our BIG Plasma family a chance to come
together as well and experience what it's like.

humru othro a kohnu se