Tokamak III Wrap Up

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:58:01 CEST 2009

Hello guys,

In data sabato 05 settembre 2009 14:53:18, Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:
> Dario, I need a policykit screenie. Thanks!

Compiling kdelibs+kdebase just to get you some fresh 4.4 juice :)

> As to reviewing, especially the following is needed:
>
> - proof-reading by native speaker
> - fact-checks (who did what)
> - spell-checking andn correct attribution of names
> - what else did I forget?

Quoting what all the others have said.

Guys, I just blogged about it now, but I wanted to say it on the list as well.
I was proud to be in Randa hacking, having fun, discovering nature with you. I
am really looking forward to the next Tokamak, or the next time we manage to
catch up one another! You are really great friends in addition to being really
great hackers, of course ;)

Thank you guys!

--

Dario Freddi