Tokamak III Wrap Up

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Sun Sep 6 03:10:40 CEST 2009

On Saturday 05 September 2009, 09:53 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> - proof-reading by native speaker
> - fact-checks (who did what)
> - spell-checking andn correct attribution of names
> - what else did I forget?

Just arrived in Brazil :) The trip was fine and I hope all of you also had a
nice and safe trip.

From my side everything is ok. Ivan already raised the problems I saw, other
than that, great!

Thank you everybody for the awesome sprint. And I really like and agree with
what sebas said about the "Plasma Family". That's how I felt during the sprint
and this is awesome!

Cheers!!!!!!

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa