IRC Meeting: virtual desktops 2.0

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:23:35 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 11:37, Chani<chanika at gmail.com> wrote:
> which is, iirc, also GMT+1?
> it's the daylight savings that messes it up...

Hi Chani,

I'm not an expert on this matter, but, as far as I know, GMT is the
same as UTC and, just as UTC, does not change during the course of the
year. Randa's timezone however does change, as you remarked due to
daylight savings, from CET (central european time) in winter, which is
UTC +1, to CEST (central european summer time) in summer and that's
UTC +2.

So to repeat what everybody already knows by now: if you're in Randa,
the meeting will be tomorrow at noon. :-)

Have a nice day,

michael