IRC Meeting: virtual desktops 2.0

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:37:13 CEST 2009

On September 2, 2009 01:04:08 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On September 2, 2009, Michael Rudolph wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 18:29, Aaron J. Seigo<aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> > > works for me. before 10am would be ambitious. so perhaps 10am UTC?
> > > (which would be 11:00 here in Randa)
> >
> > Hi Aaron,
> >
> > if I'm not mistaken Randa uses CEST, which is UTC +2.
>
> yes, it's CEST.

which is, iirc, also GMT+1?
it's the daylight savings that messes it up...
when in doubt, use date -u :) it tells me UTC is 9:30, while my plasma clock
on  oslo time says it's 11:30.

so... since the meeting is at 10am UTC, that's 12 noon for randa and most of
europe. NOT 11am. :)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com