Activities service in KDEreview

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:18:03 CET 2009

> That's interesting, but I am interested in the UI implications of having a
> single modal current activity.  That implies that exactly one activity is
> visible at one time - including in such exotic setups as second monitors. ee
>  How does your model handle that?
Well, this was discussed before (live at T3). Aaron said we need one current
activity.

I'm not sure about his reasoning, but from my point of view there are multiple
solutions:
 - just like we have many windows shown, but one active, the current activity
can be one that is on the active desktop.
 - the other possibility is to have more than one containment for one activity
(I don't think it is planned at this moment, but Chani mentioned she'd like to
kave that - anyway it is possible with the current implementation)

Cheerio,
Ivan