Review Request: Comic applet proted to PopupApplet

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:32:33 CET 2009

I'm posting this here instead of on the ReviewBoard because it's
currently somehow broken.

I noticed some days ago that the Comic applet isn't a PopupApplet, so
when in the panel it is unusable.
So this patch fixes this.

It works, but there is a thing puzzling me: when it is "popupped" and it is
downloading the comic, it calls setBusy(true). So a BusyWidget is shown,
but it is shown over the icon on the panel instead of over the popup,
which i think it would clearer.
Anyway I think that if we decide to change that, it'll need to be done
inside PopupApplet