plasmapkg -r failed

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:07:19 CEST 2009

I was fiddling with my Currency Converter Plasmoid and suddenly I couldn't
install it with "plasmapkg -i currency-converter-0.3.plasmoid". I already had
run "plasmapkg -r currency-converter" but tried to do it again to no avail as
the error message said that it wasn't installed.
It turned out that the removal had failed to remove the directory
~/.kde/share/apps/plasma/plasmoids/currency-converter. When I manually removed
it the installation succeeded. Maybe plasmapkg should be a bit more verbose in
the error messages?
--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen