Moved runner "Amarok" to kdereview

Jan Gerrit Marker jangmarker at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:30:11 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag 20 Oktober 2009 18:26:32 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> > Done that in the code. If you say that it is ok, I'll change the runner's
> > description and the name (maybe to "Control Audio Player"?).
>
> sure.
Ok, I changed everything. I would be very pleased if you would have a look at
it cause I did a mistake (rm -rf ~ instead of rm -rf "~") which made me very
confused therefore I don't know how many other mistakes I did :(
> > Does anybody know some MRPIS players so I can add them to the combo box?
> > I made the box editable but I would like to add the most famous players.
>
> http://wiki.xmms2.xmms.se/wiki/Media_Player_Interfaces#Projects_involved
>
> seems there's an add-on for Songbird as well.
Mh, my VLC (which is listed there) doesn't provide a D-Bus module :(.  I
didn't add another application now. Thanks for the link.
> before calls to match() start happening (apidox is your friend! :)
Didn't thought of the API doc, sorry
> and yes, looks like you did it correctly ... cool.
Great :)

Thanks a lot for the help again :)
--
Jan Gerrit Marker (jangmarker)