OT: Thanks!

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:49:31 CEST 2009

On 20/10-2009 03:23 "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On October 19, 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > >
> > > probably would need to provide access to the attribution link in the
> > >  results (we do this for other services we use, e.g. BBC Weather) ...
> >
> > I don't quite get what you mean?
>
> many services require us to put some text (and often a link) that
>  advertises where the data came from.

Ah - in the case of my Applet/widget/Plasmoid (name confision) I already have
such a link directly under the result after inspiration from the Weather
Forecast Plasmoid.

About the name confusion: are there any reasons for Plasmoids also being
referred to as Applets and Widgets? Widgets is a specially confusing term as
at least I think of Qt Widgets when used.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen