Transforming panels in fullscreen effects (was activities overview, take N)

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:36:14 CEST 2009

On October 14, 2009 09:15:34 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On October 14, 2009, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > cc-ing kwin list. I said it before, I say it again: we need a workspace
> > mailinglist
>
> it would be useful; the only challenge is knowing when to post here
>  (because it's only about plasma or kwin) or on the workspace list if we
>  keep plasma- devel@ and kwin@ and add a third one.
>
> i'd be happy with folding all the lists in together, assuming that the
>  mixing of topics and increased volume wouldn't annoy people or decrease
>  the usefulness of the lists for people.

ehh... I already have to make myself ignore a lot of plasma threads. I
unsubscribed from kwin to cut down on my mailing-list volume...

we'd probably end up with a lot of [plasma] and [kwin] in subjects so that
people could filter stuff they don't have time for (except review requests, they
don't say what project htey're for).
a separate mailing list would be easier.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com