Calculator runner

Matteo Agostinelli agostinelli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:33:41 CEST 2009

Yes, I am aware of the existence that runner, however I was not
entirely satisfied by its functionality.  First, instead of using
libqalculate it uses an external 'qalc' process and then reads the
result from standard output. Second, it is not easily configurable.
Then there were probably other reasons that I cannot remember :)
That's why I started writing my own runner in playground. Moreover,
the idea now is to have just a *single* calculator runner that
optionally uses libqalculate.

Matteo