Calculator runner

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Tue Oct 6 23:04:02 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 22:36:52 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On October 6, 2009, David Baron wrote:
> > On Tuesday 06 October 2009 19:09:02 Matteo Agostinelli wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > as suggested by Aaron in a previous discussion, I am having a look at
> > > the calculator runner with the purpose of extending the capabilities of
> > > the runner by using libqalculate when it is available...
> >
> > There already is such an animal.
>
> where?
>
> (i love it when people say such things but don't actually say where so we
>  can all go on a merry hunt ;)
>
> i see the one in playground/base/plasma/runners/qalculate, but it's
>  Matteo's runner. so i assume he's aware of it ;)
>
> is there another one somewhere?

Sorry 'bout that. This is another thing that is not eye-candly on kde-look
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Qalculator+Runner?content=106649

Listed as a "plasmoid binary" but it is a runner. This apparanlty runs qalc
(from libqalculate project). Mayb this is the source to teach me how to run
recoll from a runner.