Review Request: Add a tooltip to battery monitor applet

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Nov 26 18:01:19 CET 2009

On November 26, 2009, Kåre Särs wrote:
> I also thought about extragear/base/plasma/applets/, but that one is empty
> (dead?).

anything that you wish to package, ship and support can go into extragear (and
yes, we do need to open a plasma module in extragear again). a forked version
won't happen in addons, however. i mean, really, two battery monitors in the
default packages?

in this particular case, i'm ok with a hidden config option. usually i really
dislike these things, but it's trivial, will get this issue off my back and
will be a nice example later on for why hidden config options do or don't
work.

humru othro a kohnu se