Reuse calendar applet

Flavio Castelli flavio at castelli.name
Thu Nov 26 01:17:34 CET 2009

I'm trying to reuse the plasma calendar applet inside my application.

Currently I've been able to embed the applet but  I have not been able to
handle the date selection events.

This signal is emitted by the Plasma::Calendar class defined by
kdebase/workspace/libs/plasmaclock/calendar.h.
There's an instance of Plasma::Calendar inside of CalendarApplet which is
accessible by the CalendarApplet::graphicsWidget().

The CalendarApplet class is declared inside of
kdebase/workspace/plasma/generic/applets/calendar/calendar.h but this file is
not installed.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
Flavio