Subject: PlasMate questions

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:36:37 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 1:54 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> On November 6, 2009, Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) wrote:
> > This is an annoying issue, but now I think it's more important to fix
> other
> > bad behaviours, in my opinion ( for example, the editor should prompt the
> > user to save the file when closing PlasMate, instead of losing unsaved
> > changes )
>
> it should simply save it automatically. just like it currently does when
> you
> switch between files.

It already does :) It now saves on file change, on tab change, on previewer
refresh, and on exit. The only possible way to lose unsaved changes now is
for PlasMate to crash while you are editting a file - and then you'll only
lose a maximum of one file's worth of changes :)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/