Qt Kinetic + Plasma Call For Ideas / Project Plan

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:27:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

One effect that I would need, that would be an extension of grow/shrink/scale
is grow/shrink/scale while moving. That is, a widget has a current geometry
(QRectF), and I want a smooth transition to another geometry.

Alternatively, you could make a simple move transition which could be combined
with g/s/s to achieve the desired effect.

The second thing is that you could have the animations for all effects - for
example gradual fade from one image to another like the taskbar buttons do on
hover...

Cheerio!