Inter plasmoids communication

David Marques dpsmarques at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 18:02:28 CEST 2009

Hello Plasma Developers,

    I have been playing with plasmoids for a while and i have noticed that the plasma API does not provide an inter plasmoids communication mechanism or something similar (maybe i missed it ??). It would add a great value to the plasma API if plasmoid instances could communicate with each other. I have been thinking about it for a while and i am quite interested to contribute with plasma on this new feature. I would like to hear your thoughts about it....

Regards,

David Marques