battery plasmoid and remaining time..

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu May 14 11:57:17 CEST 2009

A Thursday 14 May 2009 07:26:52, Kevin Ottens escreveu:
> On Thursday 14 May 2009 06:01:36 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > i honestly don't get it.
>
> Me neither. Had to constantly fight this kind of stuff going in libsolid
> too... There's quite some obsession out there regarding "remaining time"
> even though it's completely unreliable information.
>
> Regards.

yeah the bars are way more acurate, (in my book) realy they are couse 1 they
are petite and discrete, people are very acustumed to all their problems couse
they use cellphones. som plese keep the time thing as a tolltip or somthing
like that.
 I realy hate over informational desktops, this day time remaing in the batery
tomorow all available network conections in out monitor, ofcourse a cpu
monitora and all of those litle bits of text on your monitour, it ok as an
option but not in the defoults we should try to not look like the geeks
desktop but the kool desktp every one will want.
--
Oxygen coordinator