battery plasmoid and remaining time..

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu May 14 04:41:52 CEST 2009

On May 13, 2009 18:11:44 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 May 2009, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > i love how my battery had 0:00 time just a second ago, even though it's
> > fully charged, and now it has 0:18 left. these are bullshit numbers, not
>
> 0:51 left. neat, esp that it's plugged in _and_ 100% charged

well, it works well enough for *me*...  you don't want to hobble mouse
interaction because some people have crappy touchpads, so why hide battery
info because some people have crappy battery hardware/drivers?

it would be great if someone could make a smarter calculation of time
remaining (I've seen it make crazy numbers in the few minutes after I unplug
my laptop) but personally I'd prefer occasionally-inaccurate info to no info.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com