changelog (and my poor laptop)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri May 8 08:17:25 CEST 2009

hi all ...

i was offline for much of the day today as my laptop has decided to start
overheating randoly; it seems nepomuk+strigi indexing my disk is too much for
it. not sure what to make of that, but there it is.

i did get some "real" work done this morning, however, and then i worked a bit
on the changelog for 4.3 (why do i keep writing that as 3.4?); you'll find it
in kdebase/workspace/plasma/design/CHANGELOG-4.3. it has what i could find and
remember, but please fill in the cracks i missed.

see you all Friday...

humru othro a kohnu se