Systray jobs

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:57:49 CEST 2009

There is not a DBus interface exportable, however for 4.4 it would be nice if
we could remove that code from PowerDevil and put it somewhere else (ideas,
anyone?)

Rob, feel free to contact me for more clarification on this. I really think
you should use XSync over XScreensaver.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer