custom property of a Plasma::Applet

Oszkar Ambrus oszkar.ambrus at deri.org
Tue May 5 12:50:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> you can do your own KServiceTypeTrader queries, but perhaps you could take a
> completely different approach? perhaps use x-KDE-PluginInfo-Category to tell
> them apart? would that work?

As you suggested, I used KServiceTypeTrader and it works like a charm.
I couldn't use categories, because they are used for something else.

Thanks a lot!

--
Oszkár Ambrus

"Whoever believes in the Son [Jesus Christ] has eternal life"
(John 3:36)

Masters Student, Digital Enterprise Research Institute, NUIG
[http://www.deri.ie]