Systray jobs

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat May 2 17:48:13 CEST 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 18:40:00 Rob Scheepmaker wrote:
> These are the main issues I encountered. Please try the systray from trunk
> some time and give your feedback on these issues or provide your own
> points.

I've been seeing a logic issue for some time, I'll use this poke to finally
tell you :-)

When having multiple jobs running at the same time (say I'm copying two DVD
images), the jobs popup shows the cumulated time of those. So if one job takes
another 20 minutes, and the other one 15 minutes it'll show that these jobs
will take 35 minutes, it should of course be 20 minutes (the maximum of those
times).
--
sebas