Clocks context menu to fast copying date and time

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Mar 31 18:02:39 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009, Emdek wrote:
> there is no default list of contextual actions for ClockApplet, at least
> for 4.2). I could create patches for 4.2 and 4.1, only difference would be

we can probably merge patches from 4.2; note that it gets harder over time
though as the branches diverge due to development.

what you *could* do is just grab trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/ (it's about 230
MB in size, in total) since it builds on its own and just build in
workspace/libs/plasmaclock/ ...

if that's too much or, you could even just grab
trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/libs/plasmaclock and put those sources into your
4.2 sources. if you have a 4.2 check out, you could even do:

cd kdebase/workspace/libs/plasmaclock
svn switch
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/libs/plasmaclock/ .

and then just that one directory would be trunk :)

> > Anyway, welcome to plasma!
>
> Thanks, it's nice to also giving and not only using results of others work.
> :-)

:)

humru othro a kohnu se