Another Summer of Code proposal (desktop dock)

Fábio Firmo fabio.a.firmo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:55:43 CET 2009

Thanks for the answer Aaron. So if the dock will be a containment, I assume
there is no way to remove the "launcher/taskbar" from it right? Or should I
make it a plasmoid, and not a part of the dock?

I made a first revision of the proposal, here it is:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dvw2bv6_62b62nht2

Feel free to point mistakes. Bad English too, I'm not used to write formal
texts in a foreign language.

Thanks