RFC on my (unfinished) gsoc-proposal

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Wed Mar 25 13:28:01 CET 2009

Hi Sandsmark!

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 20:30:26 Martin T. Sandsmark wrote:
> Compliment of the day and how is life general with you?

Fine thanks =D you ?

> It would be really nice if anyone had any feedback; what is not clear or
> could be formulated better, that kind of stuff.

It would be nice if you could do Part I and II before GSoC actually starts as
part of your study so you can keep focus on developing Plasmate during the
time of coding =)

If you have ideas different than the ones listed on the wiki, they're also
welcome and if you have ideas about the timeline stuff (git) it would be nice
to share that with us (mockups?) =P

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia