RFC on my (unfinished) gsoc-proposal

Martin T. Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Wed Mar 25 00:30:26 CET 2009

Good evening to you all, good Madams and Sirs!

Compliment of the day and how is life general with you?

I plan on submitting a proposal for writing a Plasma-oriented IDE, Plasmate.
Some of the excellent Plasma-developers have already started on it, with a lot
of nice ideas and even a skeleton implementation. I have peeked a bit at it,
but not written anything myself yet.

So, without any further ado:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/sandsmark/plasmate

It would be really nice if anyone had any feedback; what is not clear or could
be formulated better, that kind of stuff.

I have yet to look up the exact dates of my exams, and when I start up again
at the university, but it shouldn't impose significantly on the timeline
proposed by Google. I'm also not entirely satisfied with the “Implementation
Details”-part, it's a bit dense, as I just jotted down as I went along.
Comments are still very welcome on all sections.

Any purely pedantic comments on my English are also welcome, though not
encouraged :-P

--
martin t. sandsmark
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.